Wednesday, August 29, 2012

just like that

(on the tunes of "we are never ever.. by Taylor Swift)

I remember when I saw you for the first time
White shirt, jeans and your eyes met mine
I don't know what in them I drowned
And you walked away without a second glance... Ha!

I wanted to become your prom date
But you didn't even notice i was there
And I never came and spoke to you forget
About coming and telling you how I felt.. Bummer!

You waved at me the other day
And the butterflies started up a chase
And my smile didn't diasppear for days
And I finally gathered up courage.. Yes!

I came up to you, told you my name
Wished you "good morning" and you wished me the same
And you asked me to come see your game
And my heart just flipped, it went totally insane

I saw you on the field in your shoerts
And you looked so much cuter than i thought
The game started , flying in came the ball
And it hit my eye, that hurt a lot.. Ouch!

You left the game and rushed me to the nurse
In your arms I even forgot i was hurt
I just rested my head on your shoulder
And I wished for the moment to stay forever

You sat while got a pirate eye
You said sorry for the hundredth time
I didn't say a word, I just smiled
You came closer and I knew this moment was mine.

ooo oo oo oo ooh
You kissed me and the world stopped moving
& ooo oo oo oo ooh
You held me and your touch was loving

ooo oo oo oo ooh
It felt so perfect, it felt so right
& ooo oo oo oo ooh
Just like that love happened this time  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment