Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Scream




The things I want to say
Are bottled up inside
I couldn’t cork them up
As much as I tried


It’s like my heart
Is screaming out to you
To make you hear it clear
Is all I want to do


The storm is coming on
I try to fight the thunder
The noise is so loud
Will you hear me ever, I wonder


The screams are getting shrill
It’s impossible to carry on
I only wake up to failure
At every glimpse of dawn


I keep getting these dreams
You are standing beyond a mist
And I am screaming, unheard
Now I try to find the gist


I know you can hear me
But I know you can’t listen
So I’ll wait for the storm to calm
And wait till the sun has risen


I will say all I have to
And fall in your sweet embrace
I will thank god a million times
For chasing the mist away

No comments:

Post a Comment