Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gun to my head



Gun to my head baby, not yours
Please just accept me with all my flaws
I would do anything to get one look
Show me some love for all the time you took



If you could just care for a minute I would heal
If you could just hold me for while you’ll feel
My racing heart beats trying to catch up with you
Spare me a glance baby don't be so cruel



I’m laying my heart right here on your porch
All day all night I wait, baby have some remorse



To have a moment in your soft warm arms
To swing you around at the big prom dance
To shower you with all the love in the world
Give me a chance to show that you're my girl



I have done flowers n chocolates n every nice thing
I have done so much n yet you don't see my suffering
If not a bucketful have at least a tear to shed
Devoid of your love m dying, gun to my head

No comments:

Post a Comment